Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free Sample Tuesday!



Today in the mail I got 
-New Ritz crackers & bacon cheese
-Olay body wash
- New Mayo 2 different flavors! 

Carefree fresh start sample - You get a free sample in the mail plus you can print your $1.00 off coupon right after. 

Natural Nibbles Free sample - Just fill in your information and you should receive a free sample in the mail. 

Host a Jewelry party ! - You can become a member and look through the products of jewelery that they have to offer. I believe that all you have to do is get in contact with the host of this page to do a jewelry party and earn some free jewelry.  

Free friendship bracelet - Scroll all the way down the page and fill in your information. Color may vary. In honor of female rappers. 

Susta Natural Sweetner - Recieve 2 free packets. You don't have to pay shipping if you do not order anymore then one sample. 

Clean Power Stickers - You can order up to 25 stickers. 

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by via Welcome Wednesdays
    I'm your newest follower, so where are we going?
    Hope you can visit my blog at www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com and follow me back
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower of Welcome Wednesday follow, please follow me back.
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete