Skip to main content

Free Sample Monday!

Well today is the first day of summer yay!! <3 Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile my mind has been everywhere but blogging. My birthday was on Saturday. I can't believe that I am 25. My poor Nana has been in and out of the hospital because of stomach problems. They won't "keep" her there because it's not life threatening. I also just came back in to the house from working on the pool. My fiance's friend's life is a miracle. She was going through organ failure, and then the day they sent her home to die, her liver started repairing itself. Anyways- here goes some of the free samples!!


Sore no more - Natural pain relieving gel. Fill in your information and it says you should receive it soon! Thanks thriftywifey !!!


Lessencedeau free sample - Skin repair essence. Acne fighting treatment. Thanks  nikkisfreebiejeebies !!


Regulate marijuana sticker - Show your support! 


Sobe heads or tails instant win game - You can win different prizes. I won a coupon for a free sobe, and it will be sent to me in the mail. You can only play once a day though! Thanks bargainbriana !!


Free one year subscription to Old House Journal 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.

Tuesday Blog Hops!