Skip to main content

Free Sample Friday!

I always look forward to Fridays because I find some really good deals! I'm usually out and about on Friday nights though, but this evening I have decided to stay in. So since I don't do much blogging on the weekend, unless I really find something I must share, I thought I would at least do a blog tonight to share some freebies :-) I'm really excited more people are following me, and I am slowly getting the hang of things finally.


Free Knee Pain Information Kit - The packet should be in your mail within 2 weeks. All you have to do is fill out the information on the page. Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies !


Free Sample of Nicorette Fruit Chill coated gum - No costco id is required. You get 20 pieces and you can choose from 2mg or 4mg. It says it should take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Thanks seriouslyfreestuff !


Free Burger on your birthday from Ruby Tuesdays - Fill in your information with your birth date and they will send you a coupon for a free burger on your birthday! Thanks seriouslyfreestuff !


Free Similac sling pack - Ask for your Similac sling pack before you leave the hospital, just bring in this certificate !! Thanks Freestuffdigest !!


Free Beechnut starter kit - You will get coupons, vouchers for free cereal, and many other money saving deals. Get the kit while it last! Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. Thanks freestuffdigest !!


Free Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose sample - fill out the information while supplies last! 







Comments

  1. Nice collection of samples - I think I'll go get that gum sample on costco'sa site. I wish we had a Ruby Tuesdays near our house. My birthday isn't until August, but still.. anywho, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.

Tuesday Blog Hops!