Skip to main content

Free sample Sunday!


So this weekend was gay pride in my area. It has only been the second time they have celebrated it in my town, which is nice. So last night my fiance and I went the this street dance for a little bit. Then off to celebrate more at this new club in town called "Therapy" how ironic right ? It was fun fun fun! I have been to this bar before but I have never seen it as packed as it was last night. Although last night was fun and everything I feel like I'm getting old, to the point were I don't enjoy going out as much. I'm not a big drinker anyway, but if I'm going to a club I want to drink. Drunk people annoy me when I'm sober. Anyways after a day of re cooping here are some free samples!

Free Disney character calls - There are 2 different characters that you can choose from. I think this is a great idea if you have a child! It's free & easy!

Hour Glass Cosmetics free sample to your friend - There are different types of cosmetics to choose from for your face. Just list your name and email and send a friend one of the great free items!

Free Holland House Cooking wines recipe book - I believe this is a recipe book that you print online with coupons that come with it. Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies !

Sign up for offers on pearl drops - Basically just registering your information you should start receiving newsletters with great offers! Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies

Folgers Waking up Club - Sign up for the free newsletter and you could receive free samples in the mail, but you will be the first to know about all the special offers!~ Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies

Beyond Bodi heat free sample - Fast acting pain relief pad. Just answer a few questions and fill out the form, should be sent to you shortly! Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies

Free beverage sample- Choose from six different flavors. They are coffees and there is one for hot chocolate (my favorite) . Once you fill out the information you should get the sample in a few weeks.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.

Tuesday Blog Hops!