Skip to main content

Free Sample Monday!

So today has been a pretty relaxing day. It rained all day, and I'm not going to complain. If we had a working pool or an AC I wouldn't mind the heat. It makes my stomach problems so much worse when I can't cool off. Actually one day when my mother, fiance and I were outside talking we decided to play in the hose and it was really fun. Reverting back to childhood occasionally isn't a bad thing. Here are some free samples!


Free information kit for Fastt Math - I don't know about you, but I have always had problems with math! So I defenitly could have used this when I was taking math courses in college. When you fill out the form it says it should arrive in a few weeks. Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies !


Free "Start Right, Stay Strong" challenge kit - I need some motivation in my life, so maybe this will be a good thing for me. You have to be 18+ for this freebie. The kit in the mail helps your track your progress. Not a bad thing to have good bones I suppose. ;-) Thanks nikkisfreebiejeebies !!


Free Nasa Doc - All you have to do is complete the survey, and they will mail you back a free Nasa Doc! Thanks seriouslyfreestuff ! 


Moist Sure Hygeine sample - Just fill out the required information, allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Thanks absolute-portal !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.