Skip to main content

Free Sample Wednesday!

Ok so I am pretty ticked off right now. I had done a pretty big blog ( 2 days in a row, I know it@!!!!) and then I pressed back space and it brought me back to google. So then I lost everything I wrote. How sad is that ?! So as my night continues on I will be posting more free samples. Hopefully this doesn't happen again!!


Free Alaska Travel Planner - Who doesn't like vacation ? An trip to Alaska might be pretty cold, and we have enough of that up here in the New England area. This summer I am taking a trip to Illinois with the HOT weather so I can get a tan!! Fill in your information in the boxes. You may also download this and print it off. ( My printer doesn't work & my mothers ran out of ink ) It should be in your mail within 3 weeks.


Shout Color Catcher - You do not need to seperate your clothing because this catches all the color. Yay! It might make doing laundry just a little bit easier. (never a bad thing) It says you should get this sample within 6 weeks. I'm pretty excited to try it!


Free Sample Flexitol Heel/Foot Balm - On the left side there is an option to click for a free sample. You should get this sample within a few weeks. We should all have sassy smooth feet :D


Free Purex Complete With Zout Detergent Sample - Allow up to 12 weeks for delivery. 


Free Sample of Probiotics - Fill in your information, whether you want to sign up and be a customer is up to you. Add the info packet, which states at first is 4.99. But you know me, I don't pay anything for my free samples. So at the check out there will be a place for you to place a "promo" code. In that box you want to put FREESAMP,
Then you will eventually get this free sample in the mail. It doesn't say when but hopefully soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.