Skip to main content

Free Sample Thursday!

So here I am again back in action.  I have learned that clipping coupons, and trying to find free samples is very theraputic to me. I wish I had an income, and wasn't disabled. (Currently no receiving any help) Plus I love free stuff!! Enjoy!


Sample Of Caralox - Made for heartburn. Luckily I am prescribed Prilosec & I don't have to worry about not having any meds. I usually get these for my fiance and friends when they have heartburn. Thats why I collect these free samples :D Two different free samples to choice from!


Free Subscription to Working Mother Magazine - This is a 3 year subscription. Yahoo! If you are chosen for this reward You will get your first magazine in 8-10 weeks. I'm not a mother but, I do love getting these magazines for when I do have children (if I can even have them because I medication :( )


Sample Of Fiber Choice Chewable Tablets - Click "get your free sample today" on the page. Chewable tablets. Fill in your information. And you should get your free sample in the mail within 12 weeks. 


Big Ben Pencil Sharpener - You need to sign up for their newsletter, but you also get this big sharpener for free. You should get it in the mail within 3-4 weeks.


Alpo "Real Dog" Kit  -  Take the "real dog" quiz. Then once you finish that scroll down to the bottom, and it says join the real dog club, "the pack" :D Fill in your information, and then you will receive the free membership kit. 6-8 weeks for delivery. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.