Skip to main content

Free Sample Wednesday!

So, I haven't been doing free samples as much as I have wanted too. Well, I have been doing them but I haven't been posting them "slaps self on hand" I'm sorry my fellow bloggers!! I will promise to get a few good free samples on here tonight. I have also been working on my other blog a little bit lately, more then this blog. It's more personal stuff. You can link up to it here Things for thought . 


Cat & dog food free samples - I'm not sure if you can get more then one sample of each at a time, so I clicked both dog & cat food sample. It will give you confirmation at the end, and you don't have to put a credit card number in the information because your order is free.


Bath Test Kit Free Sample - Just fill in the information and it will give your a confirmation at the end, to where it is sending the Free sample too.


Free Sample of Eco's Laundry detergent - sign up at viewpoints to see if you qualify. They will let you know my email if you qualify and if you don't hear anything within a week that means they are out of the product.


Free Air wick car refreshener -  Fill out the information and they will send this to you as fast as they can ;-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!