Skip to main content

Free Sample Friday!

So I haven't really been paying much attention lately to my blog, and I am sorry for that. My mind has been elsewhere. But here are some free samples to brighten your day! :-)


Free paper mate pen - All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself with a paper mate pen. They will send you a free pen! 


Free Nexxus Haircare sample- All you have to do is sign up and they will send you a free sample. 


Free Subscription to Womans Day magazine - No credit card required. Sign up and get your free subscription!


Free Tape Measure Pen - Request the free catalog and get the pen for free!


Free Neuragen Nerve pain relief - Just put in your information and you should recieve it in the mail within 8 weeks.


Free Johnsonville Deli Bites - 6 packages for deli bites for free ?! lets see if this free sample really works! Tell them how you would serve the delly bites and get them free! 


Free ID Lubricant - Fill in your information for the free sample!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!