Skip to main content

Free Sample Thursday!

I hope all my fellow bloggers are doing great. If you haven't noticed yet, I started a more personal blog as well. So please feel free to join :-) I've been pretty busy for the past couple of days, so I hope you enjoy the free samples!!


Free sample Axe spray - Unfortunately this is only for people who are Sam's club members. But if you are a Sam's club member then enjoy!! 


Free Sample Mega Red - This sample is from Walmart, one per a household and it will take 4-6 weeks for delivery. This sample is compared to fish oil, so it's good for cardiovascular health. 


Free Chips & Queso from Chilli's - Just subscribe to there newsletter and they will send you a coupon for free chips and queso


Free dessert at Hard Rock Cafe - Subscribe to there mailing list and receive a free desert! Also exclusive savings! Thanks freesamplefreak !!


Wet n Wild VIP - Be one of the first 1,000 entries and you could receive something from wet n wild in the mail! Thanks freesamplefreak !


John Frieda Root Awakening - Get this free sample, 1 per a household and it can take 8-10 weeks for delivery. Thanks Thriftywifey !!


Free subscription to Horse & Rider Magazine - Sign up for freebizmag.com and you will get a complimentary subscription for one year. Thanks Free Sample Frenzy



Free 18 month calendar - You get to choose a GLBT calendar and one other thing on there. I can't wait to receive this free sample!! 


Miracle skin transformer free sample - There are 2 different shades to choose from. More shades will be available on a later date. 


John Frieda Luxorious Volume free sample -  You get both shampoo & conditioner in this free sample!







Comments

  1. I'm now following from the Blog Hop! Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fREE!

    I'm your newest subscriber!

    Happy Monday.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!