Skip to main content

Free Sample Sunday!!

So it's been awhile since I have posted on here. I was gone on a 5 week vacation & when I got back I really haven't had time to blog on the computer. One of my friends asked where I get all my free samples, and I told her that I find them everywhere online. So in order to share with my friends what I get for free then maybe I should start blogging again. he he! Here we go!

FREE Sample of Biore Blemish Fighting Cleanser - Fill in your information. It asks many questions about your skin. Answer them and you will get this free sample in 8 to 10 weeks!

Free Sample of Miracle Whip - This is on a YouTube page. Above the video there is a button that says free sample. Two free sample size packets. One sample per a household. 4-6 weeks delivery.

Kashi Granola Bar - Two different samples to choose from. Cereal or a granola bar.  One sample per a household. 

Giorgio Armani Code Sport sample - Click on the button that says free sample. Fill in your information. It will take a week or two to get this.

Free Sample of Hugo Fragrance. Both man and woman. - 3 different men fragrances and 1 woman's fragrance. 

Free Mary Kay Color Cards - Mineral eye and cheek cover.. One per a household. 

Whites Premium Samples - Four different dog food samples to choose from. 2.5 oz sample. You will need to pay for the sales tax. So I didn't get this sample. I only strictly get FREE items. So anytime anything will cost you anything I will tell you! 

Free Full Size Sample of Minute Clinic body wash @ CVS - This is a coupon print out. Unfortunately I do not have a printer that is working right now. So I miss out on a lot of great free samples!! Like their page of Facebook!

Free Can of Purina pro plan - Go to their Facebook page and like it. Then there is a tab that says get your free can. Fill in your information and they will send you a coupon for the free can. One per a household. 

Free 3 day trial of Eco Bag Pac - One per a household. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. 

Free Sample of Mary Kay Fragrances - You will get all four of these scents. One application only. One per a household only. 

Free Sample of Natural Astroglide - You have to be at least 18 to receive this free sample.  Will confirm in your email. It will take 4-6 weeks!

John Freida Root Awakening sample - Click on the free sample request. Fill in your information, and receive this in up to 4 weeks.

Free Dog sleeping bag - It's water resistant and warm and cozy for a small dog. also very stylish!  8 to 12 weeks for delivery. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.