Skip to main content

Free Sample Saturday!

So I'm trying to keep up with my freebie updates. Sometimes when I am on the go unfortunately I will just grab and not post to people that it was a freebie. I promise though I will get as many to you as I can! Tonight is a late night, it's already 2:20am, I'm such an insomniac !


Spark Energy - Two different flavors to choose from. It says it will ship it out to you shortly. 


Caffeine made me do it sticker! - Like their Facebook page. Then fill out your information below. One sticker per a person. Email confirmation required. Delivered in about 2 weeks. 


Free Playtex sport tampons - Fill in your information. One per a household. 6-8 weeks required. 


Huggies snug and dry - Love free samples from Walmart. Fill in your information and except it in 4 weeks. 


Always infinity - Join the sight PG everyday Solutions. You get many good freebies this is just one of them. It's very easy to sign up too! I got a couple extras. Every few months they give away free samples of other products well, so if you have received them in the past you can have them again. Receive the package in 4-6 weeks. 


Free sample of quit tea - This is for people who would like to stop smoking. I am guilty of smoking, and I know it's bad for me. One day I will quit. Tell me how it works! ha ha Fill in your information. Arrive in a few weeks and confirmation email. 


Free Sample of Splenda Essentials - You need to like their Facebook page first. There are 3 different types to choose from. Very healthy ones in fact! You also get a confirmation email on this free sample as well.




Free Blue Tooth Mouse for business owners - They will only ship to a business address. It will take 2-3 weeks for delivery. 


Teachers get free tape - Fill in your information, where you teach, who you teach. You will get it in the mail shortly.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.