Skip to main content

Free Sample Monday!!

So I have decided that I am going to take a couple of days off a week from blogging. I went from blogging all the time "over blogging" to not blogging at all then to "MORE over blogging" so at that I am going to do this as often as I want as long as I get a couple days breaks from looking a freebies. Even though sometimes I still sign up for them, I don't always want to tune into my blogger. Anyways here are some good stuff =)


Garnier Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - This is a free sample from Target. By the way I really love Target, so much. So I'm pretty happy that they have this free sample.  Take a short survey, fill in your information, and the shampoo will be on it's way!


Free Multi-Gyn Anti Gel Sample - Okay as for this free sample I am just posting it up here for someone to grab. I guess if you are irritated or rashy you should probably go to the DO or GYN.  They even pleasantly ask why you are asking for this freebie, just in general that it's free. That okay ? hehe


Free ID Lubricant - Free lube is always fun! It's an old address but it works! Get your lube for free, 3-4 weeks for delivery. Street addresses are only aloud. 


Free Eucerin US - Take a pledge on taking better care of your hands. All you have to do is like them on Facebook & then fill out the form. The sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks. 


Free Play Lubcricants - Ohhh another lube!! I think I have received this one before, so it's one per a household, but if you have not filled your information out to get this free sample then you shall get one! Canada & US only ! 


Free McHardy's Seasonings - Pretty easy to fill out. It will arrive in 6-8 weeks. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Mailbox Monday!

Welcome to  Mailbox Monday !!  A blog hop to boost your subscriber count! Hosted by  Simply Stacie ,  This Mama Loves Her Bargains  and  A little of this A little of that… Here’s how to join in the fun: Add your blog link to the linky Subscribe by email to the three hostesses.  They will return the favour. Vis it the other blogs on the list and subscribe by email  to the ones that interest you. Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from  Mailbox Monday . Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! Everyone is welcome to participate.  Each week a new linky will be generated so make sure you stop by on Monday’s to add your blog. Your blog *must* have a place for people to e-mail subscribe. We will be subscribing to everyone’s blog who participates.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky.