Skip to main content

Free Sample Monday!

So howdy my free sample pals!! :D I am still here just not able to update as much. As of right now I only have one source for a computer (my parent's) and I pretty much only have time late a night. I mean I like spending time with fiance so I am not always interested on being online. But I am ALWAYS getting free samples. For example today..I went to Rite Aid and used the coupon I received in the mail for a free John Frieda Foam Hair Dye, the only thing I had to pay was the tax which was only .60 :D Not bad I should say considering it was 11.99.  So I don't know how many of these free samples I will be able to get on here before I am to sleepy. But usually I am awake till about 2:30am, so by then I should have plenty!!


Free Rubber Mulch - All you have to do is like them on Facebook. You may choose from two different colors. 


Power Pill Energy - Fill your information in. :D 


Flowering Tea Sampler - 3 pieces for a limited time only for free! You have to pay 3.75 for shipping (So I did not do this one, because I do not normally pay anything for free sample, not even shipping because to be that doesn't mean it's free, but hey if it's a good deal go for it)


Jewels Molasses Tobacco - You must be 21 years old to get this free sample. One sample per an address. USA only.


Right Wing Bumper Sticker - Which also includes an entry to win $100 gift certificate. You will get your bumper sticker in the mail soon.


Kids Shouldn't Smoke Bumper Sticker - This is for parents. You can get one for free. Add it to your cart and check out. 6-8 weeks for the sticker to arrive. 


Real American Steak Rub - Fill in your information, and you should get it in the mail shortly.


Mojo Milk Sample - Put your information in the boxes, and then you have to either tweet this free sample or post it on Facebook. 


Garnier Fructis Pure Clean - Click on the free sample button on the page. Fill in your information, should get it within 4 weeks. (I love Walmart free samples!! )


RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution - Free 2oz sample of Revita Lens. This is for people with contacts (which I currently need) Great free sample! Another lovely freebie!! It also comes with a lens case. Print this offer and bring it to your local Walmart eye care center. 


Alpo Prime Cuts Dog food - Wait for the free sample slide to come up. Then click on free sample. Fill in your information and the dog food should be on it's way in 4 weeks!


All In Fragrance For Men - Fill in your information and allow 2-4 weeks to get this in the mail. :D 


Natures Bounty Fish Oil - You sign up for a week supply. One sample per a household, allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery. 


Nutrish Dog Food Sample - 3 different samples to choose from. One per a household. If you have ever had a free sample through Rachel Ray then you will not be able to get this sample. (Sad face)


Sample of Huggies Babies Wipes - This is a sams club free sample. You must have a 9 digit membership. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! 


Free Sample of Children's Goodnights - This is a sams club free sample that does not require any membership. You can choose either from boys or girls. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. 


Mystic Stamp Catalog - get to enjoy 140 pages of great stamps. You may choose to get it shipped faster if you want to pay shipping and handling. Of course I didn't so I will have to wait just a little longer then others :D


Playtex Sport Body Wipes - You get 2 wipes and a dollar off coupon ! Your sample should arrive in 4-6 weeks.


Playtex Sport Tampons - You get 3 tampons and a dollar off coupon. One per a household. 


Thermo Energizer weight loss supplement - You must be 18 years old to receive this free sample. Once ordered it will be sent within 72 hours! 


Night Fever Handover Relief - Click on Try night fever. Fill in your information once the box pops up. You should get this within 4-6 weeks. (Maybe this will come in handy)


Guide To Herbal Supplements - Limit one per a household. 106 pages of different herbs. You can also print it out as well, but I like to receive things in the mail, so of course I ordered it! Package should come in your mail 5-7 buisness days.


Avery Flexible Adhesive Name Badge- Like them on Facebook. You will get a $5.00 rebate as well, if you order something. You will get 2 sample badges. 


Tampax Pearl - Tampax pearl & Tampax Compak. Sign up for P&G and you can get this free sample or other free samples as well. 4-6 weeks for delivery. 


Sore No More - Natural Pain relieving gel.Fill in your information and you will get it soon :D




Well I think this is enough free samples for now. I still probably have a gazillion different free samples still in my email box ( I have 2 for free samples & surveys. I hope you enjoy these! :D I hope that maybe I can do more tomorrow night as well!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!