Skip to main content

It's been awhile

t's been a little while

So, it's been awhile I realize since I have wrote in this blog, and my other blog. For free samples. I was just recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease, so I haven't been doing much of anything. I have been on steroids for a few months now and I am going to be on it for 3 more weeks. So my immunity is low, I can get sick pretty easy. So I haven't been going anywhere really. Maybe once a week my fiance and I will get out of the house. I also just started this treatment with a medication called Remicade. I have to go to the infusion center right now a little bit for more frequently because I need to get the initial dosage into me. This medication also makes my immune system low to as well. I had a pretty good week straight, I had energy I got caught up on laundry did dishes a couple days this week ( Which is a lot if you have Crohn's because it takes all your energy away from you ) People with Crohn's usually have people that help up around the house because you never know when your going to have a good day or when your going to have a bad day. For instance when I was feeling good I didn't need help with anything. But today my joints are aching (which is a side effect of Crohn's) so I already have restless leg syndrome so my shins have been hurting for the past 3 days. Today my right leg almost gave out on me twice. I was woken at 7:30 am from intolerable pain. Tylenol just isn't cutting it folks. With Remicade I can no longer take Aleve which worked wonders for me, and I am allergic to Advil or any substances in it. So I just ache all the time. So that's where I have been. I joined twitter not to long ago. @xiicepinkix you can find me. I am also on facebook.com/xiicepinkix Add me :D 


I'm back yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!