Skip to main content

Free sample Friday!! (Black Friday)

So it's been a long couple of weeks. A lot has happened and now my Nana is in the hospital and they think she might have cancer somewhere. This is not the blog I talk on normally so I am just going to keep it short. Keep my Nana in your prayers, thoughts, or whatever you believe in but just think of her for me please <3 Here are some free samples


Happy Me samples - All you have to do is order it, try it, and tell them what you think! For acne healing and anti aging. 


Dial sample for viewpoints  - 7.5 oz sample of dial liquid hand sanitizer. 


Free Christmas Ornament - Just fill in your information and you will get a verification code in your email account. nikkisfreebiejeebies



26NOV FREE MATRIX SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SAMPLE -VolumaTherapie Shampoo and Conditioner. Made by Biolage. 


FREE SAMPLE OF LE NATURALE ORGANIC SKINCARE - Sign up for their newsletter and they will send you Natural Skin Care. 


PRINT COUPON FOR FREE MEDIUM BREWED COFFEE OR LATTEE AT BORDERS - Offer valid November 26th only. Just print this coupon out. 


FREE SLURPEE THIS FRIDAY AT 7-11 VIA FACEBOOK - Like this page and then go back on Friday and get your coupon for a free Slurpee Friday! 


Free Playtex sport tampons - Fill in your information and your will get these within 4-6 weeks.


Vaseline Intense Rescue Lotion - A great freebie from Walmart.  Takes 4-6 weeks for delivery.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!