Skip to main content

Free Sample Saturday!!

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Just click the gadget that says give me my free sample and fill in your information and it should take no longer then 4 weeks to arrive. nikkisfreebiejeebies


Children's Claritin Sample - Sam's club membership is required in order to get this free sample. So I'm not sure how long that takes. Since I am not a Sam's member I do not know how long this will take to get to your house.


Sofn'freen Pretty - Allow 2 to 3 weeks for this sample to arrive




Playtex gentle glide free sample -  This sample is from Walmart and it will take about 4 to 6 weeks to  arrive. seriouslyfreestuff


Like Clarin's on facebook and get a free sample of lipstick! - All you have to do is fill in your information and they will send you your free sample. But it's a give away so you might not get it!


Pro Plan dog or cat food -  Sign up for a pet smart rewards card and get a coupon for either a dog or cat 6 oz sample. Bring into your local pet smart and get your free sample!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!