Skip to main content

Free Sample Monday!

So I realize that I haven't been posting as much as I used too. The next couple of weeks I probably won't be on here much, but my mother in law does have a computer. So maybe I will be!! Anyways- here are some free samples!


Attends free sample - It will take 4-6 weeks for delivery.


14 Signs of Autism poster - You can either get a free poster or you can get a free catalog. 


Buddy Brushing Coloring Book - There are many other publications that you can get free! But a coloring book for children to learn and like brushing there teeth is great! Should be in your mail within 2-3 weeks.


 Get your free reusable lunch sack - You need to have a product number to place in to get this for free if you buy Annies Homegrown. Thanks Shellys Swag!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!