Skip to main content

Free Sample Friday!

So things have gotten a little better at home. Our dog is doing better. I think that her vision has been comming back slowly and she can finally walk herself into the house. Our septic also became backed up yesterday, so that was fun. On another note my aunt is comming to visit for memorial day weekend! Enjoy the free samples, because I don't believe I will be posting much this weekend!

Hearos Ear Plugs - Giving away 1,000 ear plugs a day. Choose from 3 different ear plugs!

Free Earth Fare Organic Ketchup- Coupon for a free Earth Fare Organic Ketchup with a $5.00 purchase.

Olay Body wash - Sign up for a free sample from Walmart for Olay total effects.

Jockey at Macy's - Print out the coupon and bring it into Macy's to recieve your free panty.

Free Flat rate shipping kit - Fill out your form and recieve a free shipping kit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow me back Tuesday!

A way to make Monday's better!!

I have been full of energy today and I haven't spent much time online. Which isn't a bad thing. Laundry is never ending and I just got my free sample of the purex 3&1 and I am very excited to try it. Anyways, here are some freebies! Miracle Skin Transformer  - This freebie comes in 2 different shades, in a 50ml tube.  Thriftywifey Neuragen  - Fast relief from nerve pain. One sample request per a household. Expect approximatly 8 weeks.  nikkisfreebiejeebies Spa translation  - Free notebook when you sign up for there newsletter. Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Tuesday Blog Hops!